What is the Transition House?
The Westcoast Transition House is a safe place for women and children
who are fleeing domestic violence and abuse.
The transition house is staffed 24/7 and provides service to women and
their children in the West Coast communities.
Definition of Domestic Violence and Abuse is: One person’s attempt within an intimite relationshop to control or harm antoher person through physical, emotional, mental, sexual, financial or verbal means.
What the Transition House Offers
– Safe, short term transitional accommodation
– Crisis support and safety planning
– Information and advocacy
– Emergency food, clothing and essential hygiene items
– Referrals to community agencies and resources
– A safe place to talk, explore and discover your options towards obtaining
a healthier and safer life for you and your children
Or call the 24-Hour Crisis Line: 1 (877) 726-2080 toll free