The Community Youth Worker Program takes a family centered approach to supporting children, youth and families.
Referrals come from a variety of community service providers and self-referrals are also accepted.
Goals of the program can include strengthening of connections with family and community, parenting support, improved communication and problem solving, social skills, school success and healthy lifestyle choices for youth.
Supporting Youth in the Community
Our Community Youth Worker supports and mentors youth in the community by facilitating school groups, youth nights and wellness activities.
Recent activities supported by our Youth Worker have included:
- Yuułuʔiłʔatḥ / Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation Warriors Young Mens Leadership Group
- Yuułuʔiłʔatḥ / Tla-o-qui-aht First Nation 5040 Hike and Lodge Naming Ceremony
- Yuułuʔiłʔatḥ Youth Winter Wellness Retreat
- Ucluelet Secondary School Queer/Straight Alliance Group
- Zoom Youth Nights
- Individual appointments and one on one support sessions
Contact the Community Youth Worker
For more information on any of our Community Youth Programs, please call or email: